- Managed domestic technical and administrative staffing requests for two major, multi-million dollar accounts.
- Acted as
firstpoint of contact for client representatives; ensured responsive service levels, enhanced client loyalty andimproved retention and assignment rates.
- Responded to time-keeping and invoicing issues for contract employees working at each account.
- Researched questions, gathered input and attained resolution.
- Filtered open job orders to 31 branches nationwide; determined assignments based on branch performance history and areas of expertise.
- Empowered with final authority over branch operations; imparted
appropriatesense of urgency and maximized client satisfaction with accurate criteria matching and quick order fulfillment.
- Monitored interview and placement progress for more than 300 open job orders at any given time.
- Reviewed final employment contracts and client agreements prior to applicant start date.
- Coordinated background checks and other required screenings for branches as needed.
- Audited on-going contracts and employee records for completeness and accurate billings; directed actions to enforce compliance.
- Composed compelling job descriptions for web and print advertising. Invoked strong applicant response and increased viable selection pool.
- Identified need; prepared and presented branch administrative and technical training modules
- Established and documented procedures for management of individual accounts – affected consistent handling of routine requests and provided basic guidelines for special request analysis and decisions