As a Senior team member with an Online Influencer Marketing Company, I was responsible for the management and execution of the influencer side of client campaigns and managing bilingual and Hispanic campaigns – from start to finish.
- Attend and collaborate with team on all internal and client meetings, and provide necessary feedback and ideas.
- Create campaign themes, timelines, initiatives, and manage their execution.
- Organize communication with internal teams.
- Approve campaign contracts and ensure this aligns with campaign goals and objectives.
- Influencer Recruitment
- Influencer communication
- Manage influencer content through approving final postings and social syndications. This included requesting any updates to ensure the content fit the campaign goals and objectives.
- Campaign close out tasks
- Provide feedback regarding community participation in campaign.
- Support sales in strategic planning based on previous programs.
- End of campaign communication including internal post analysis feedback, gathering analytics or numbers, and email.
- Maintain positive influencer relationships
- Managed a brand page on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Other job duties included:
- Managing bilingual campaigns
- Translations of contracts/blog posts/tweets/socials shares from English to Spanish and Spanish to English
- Creating and sending out the network newsletter
- Managing the Facebook community group and page
Brands I have worked with in this industry:
- J.M. Smucker
- Big Lots
- Padilla Brands
- Giant Eagle
- Jack Links
- and many others.
- Giant Eagle
- and more
Other tasks included:
- Campaign management with a community of over 7,000 professional bloggers.
- Working with industry leading marketing influencers with highly sought-after target audiences.
- Vetting applicants for campaign selection according to very specific standards to ensure client needs are being met, campaign messaging is properly instructed and communicated, and campaign execution is flawless, and challenges are met with a solutions-based approach.